As a thank you note for the 5000 people now following me, here’s a wip of what I’m working on ! It’s supposed to be a 4-5 pages long comic about Scorpius & Rose, and it’s also a christmas present for both ssoojj and myself, since she’s the only person I know who ships it as hard as I do !
Thank you all, you’re the best !!! I honestly didn’t think I’d get there one day !
Whenever I try to be productive. Basically.
Gustav Klimt, The Virgin, 1913.
Untitled Self-Portrait no. 17, Oil on linen (10x9) by Rachel Gregor, 2013
Track Title: Traces Of You
Artist: Anoushka Shankar featuring Norah Jones
Album: Traces Of You
Traces Of You | Anoushka Shankar ft. Norah Jones
A few of my favorite hp ladies c: from left to right is hermione, ginny, lily, and luna
Thank you Doctor Who. Thank you doctors. You have changed me in so many ways; I know the stars aren’t my limit; they’re my friends.
I went back home this Thanksgiving break and found these postcards I drew over summer. I was planning on sending them to friends but never got around to drawing enough, and now it’s winter ; ;
"Nineteen things I’ve learned before I turned nineteen.
1. Always carry $5 and a lighter with you (even if you don’t smoke).
2. Ask every person you meet how their day is going. Genuinely ask with the soul intention of learning how their day is. Ask the coffee shop employee. Ask the person next to you in line at Walmart. Ask your distant friend. Ask everyone.
3. Take many photos of yourself. Take photos of yourself when you’re happy. Take photos of yourself when you’re sad. Take photos of yourself because there are millions of trees in the world, and we all look at the same sky, but there is only one of you.
4. Stay in contact with your parents. Try not to hate them. They are the reason you have the ability to feel anything at all. Try not to hate your parents.
5. Opening your skin will not set your demons free. Open your heart. Open your mind. Open your hands.
6. Nobody knows anybody completely. That’s okay.
7. Be gentle, but be aggressive. Take a stand. Nobody hears your voice if you stay silent.
8. Respect everybody. We are all humans trying to survive. We all deserve respect.
9. Wearing black will ALWAYS make you feel better about yourself.
10. Always give tips, whether it be a couple extra dollars or a piece of mind. You never know how much you could be helping someone.
11. Change is the only thing consistent in life. Do not allow that bother you. Embrace chance and move with life, whichever direction it chooses to take you.
12. Smile often. Smile at strangers. Smile at your friends. Smile when nobody is looking and you’re alone in your bedroom. Smile when somebody is rambling to you.
13. Body image means nothing. Your body is merely just a seatbelt in the car. Your body is here to protect you. You choose the direction you go, and your body will not hold you back. Only you can hold yourself back.
14. Don’t hold grudges. Don’t allow yourself to hate anybody. Forgive them. Learn to love them for the person you never got to see them to be. Believe that a beautiful human exists in that person. Wish them well.
15. Drink orange juice. Lot’s of it.
16. Don’t allow the opinions of others to choose your destiny. We are all simply trying to live our own life.
17. Sing all the time. Sing off key. Sing in a silly voice. Sing like you’re on stage. Sing no matter who is around. Singing is breathing for the soul. Sing.
18. Take time to think. Write your feelings down. Write letters to the people you love. Texting is overrated and not as heartfelt as a nice handwritten letter.
19. Live for yourself. Breathe for yourself. Do everything in your life for nobody but you. This is your life. This is it."
Vincent Van Gogh Terrasse de Cafe la Nuit
can i be your cigarette
so you can pull me out
of a black dark box
so you can light me up
when i’m cold
so you can keep me on
so you can inhale me
even though you know
how toxic i am
but you don’t really care
cause you love that feeling
in your lungs